Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay I Admit It

i fucked my boyfriend. but what can i say? i was sad and horny and his cock made it all better. well that and i closed my eyes and pretended he was chacey ;)

also you must watch this which helped put me in a better mood yesterday. its from some brit game show called nevermind the buzzcocks. i dont know what a buzzcock is but no we don't get to see mitchys manhood. but 10 minutes of pure hot mitchy with the good hair is still an orgasmic experience. the vid made me fall even deeper in love with him even though he seemed kinda quiet. its impossible not to laugh during this thing and one of my fave moments is around 8:08 when mitchy talks about the monopoly car.



also mitchy must be reading this blog cause he takes the time around 2:00 to point out that he is straight. but we're pretending that didnt happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww. I miss skins =[

dickophile said...

me too. i hope the new series with the new characters is as much fun. and has a gay who actually has an interesting love life.