Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello There

Hey all. So um, I have no idea what I'm doing, but the other day I was reading a blog and this guy had other hot guys sending him photos. So yeah, this isn't an original idea, but i thought what if I get a blog where I get hot guys to send me some pics of their dicks. Thus Dick Pics. I know its a stupid title but its almost 3 am and I couldn't think of anything else. So um. Send me pics at a soon to be disclosed email address and I will publish the ones I like (without your face if you ask, with it if you have no shame) and maybe we'll start a nice little revolution here. Or at least have another site to j/o to. So yeah. Hi and ill post again soon. Cause, you know, I have no life.

Edit: I forgot i don't have Photo shop and don't want to get it so, if you don't want to show your face make sure you don't show it in any photos you send. If your photos show your face i will assume you don't mind your face showing. Also, I realized this site would be a great place to get revenge in other words send nude photos of guys you want to tick off by posting them on the internet. So in addition to the photos I will post, add a nude full body photo including your face so i can match it to the other pics and another photo of you holding a piece of paper with dick pics written on it. That way I know this is legit and you aren't setting some poor fool up. And yes, the reason I thought someone might try this is cause I probably would try it too. Don't judge me.

No comments: