Sunday, January 27, 2008

Anonymous Likes Me

Okay so I got my first comment. Yay!! However the guy was anonymous so I have no idea who it was. But he knows. So to him I say thank you. You made my day. Its so nice to know that not only is someone reading this but people are finally starting to get involved. Oddly enough tho i still haven't recieved any pics. Which is weird cause i thought that myspace and every other site like it taught us that hot boys just love showing themselves off. tho usually thats just they're chests. so im gonna issue a challenge. you dont wanna send photos of your cock thats find. send a shirtless pic. those are hot too. now im not saying that this blog wont still be all about the dick. im just saying maybe i should work my way up or down to it. a limb here a chest there. and eventually some drunk hot boy will be inebriated enough to send a naked photo of himself. oh and one last thing. the guy that left that comment saw me on one of the chat sites I went to. for a moment there i thought i was annoying people, but between the comment and all the hits i think it worked so ill go back and try to recruit more readers. and maybe try and convince some horny guy to snap a pic. :p

No comments: