Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Give You Hot Straight Men With An Itch In Their Ass Only A Nice Big Dick Can Scratch

and heres another pic post to prove all men are gay even if they dont know it.

first we have rugger bugger hunk nick youngfuck. i mean nick youngqueer. i mean youngquest. nick youngquest. hes getting in touch with his gay side on the cover of brit gay mag attitude. and by gay side i mean prostate cause theres no way someone didnt manage to stick something up his ass while he was wearing these.


uh oh boys. i think i feel a tingle in my ass.


yep. mr youngqueer is making my hole pucker. his bulge would need to be bigger to make it tatum.


im not into rimming but id love to lick that luscious ass on his chin.


heres the hunky james haskell on the cover of the next dieux du stade calendar. this is hot and all but i hope they know our holes wont pucker or tatum or quiver unless theres some dick this time.


sadly james is straight.


i think. that shirt is fierce honey!


okay my gaydar is going off. and by that i mean my dick is pointing straight at the computer and my manpuss is getting wet.

its cute youre trying to look butch but no.


yep. hes a fag.


and so are you honey. you dont look like a russian gangster. you look like a lesbian.


heres new zealand rugger bugger ritchie mccaw. now that is a man!! james and chace should take notes.


can i have him for christmas?


awww. dan carter is so cute. why are his eyes closed? i bet someone shot cum in them.


is someone under there blowing him?


heres rugger fucker richie mathers.


are you gay richie? cause you sure like your sausage.


and getting your ass out on a field full of big strong men like tackling each other. its like you want a dick to slide up there.


yep. hes a cum loving fairy. threesome!


this is kris smith. dannii minouges boyfriend who used to be a rugger bugger. can we all agree we both hate and admire dannii? what kind of fucking name is dannii anyway?


anyone else loving 10 things i hate about you on abc family? its really funny and it doesnt hurt they have this hunk of beef on display. apparently he calls himself chris zylka but i think ill just call him master.


get on all fours bitch!


im fucking your ass and you will like it cunt.


20 minutes later.....

thats it? youre just gonna fuck me and leave? no cuddle?


cum dumps should be seen and not heard. now get on your knees and choke on my dick.


the end.

later cunts. i have to go clean up some ass spooge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Merle Dean Shamblin and I would like to be your new friend. I sure could use somebody to chat with. I am a 48 year old long haul truck driver who currently lives in Weatherford Oklahoma. Dec 8th 1960 I was born in Fairview Oklahoma. Moved to Caddo and Washita counties where I attended school at Colony Hydro and Weatherford. My parents Malvin and Wanda Shamblin were cotton and peanut farmers. Dad died in 99 from lung cancer. Graduated from SWOSU with a business degree. My two sisters are LaDonna Hubert and Malva Burrahm. Dennis is my brother. I have been a truck driver for 15 years and have driven 2 million paid miles. I have received many safe driving awards over the years. I am single and have never been married. I have a wide range of interests and am pretty much an open book. Currently I drive a 2006 Freightliner for a major carrier. I dont go to Canada very often. I dont have a dedicated route so I run the entire lower 48. I enjoy reading cinema music sports travel etc. seeking a gay travel buddy.