Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Sphincter

heres hunky footballer michael ballack. id love to crawl between those legs of his and see what hes got squeezed into those shorts.


looks like someone beat me to the punch.


well they both look satisfied. that was quick.


fag.


the love of my life putting on his best bitch face. hes soooo cute when hes cranky.


is that what his butt hole looks like after its been fucked?


oh dear me.


id so wish my dick was that bottle if it weren't for the fact that hes biting into it. and is it just me or does that look like cum hes drinking?


oh its the tongue again.


seriously crissy your tongue and my ass need to get acquainted and soon.


cunt face slut ass skanky cum eating whore motherfucking dhlakjdlknlgk jldkj lkdfj ld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


why do you always do this to me crissy?!?!


thats what you get! now go get lie down in bed so i can blow you and make it better.


he does this every time he cums.


heres the hunky sydney convicts rugby team. we all know im obsessed with ruggers.


im taking these two home and getting double fucked!!


im sure they claim to be straight but we all know that deep in the recesses of their ass holes all ruggers are queers.


look at these two. being drunk is no excuse. these two have an itch in their ass a girl cant scratch. unless she has a strap-on but only carpet munching lesbos get those.


they sure are going at it. oh. wait. my bad. they are gay! apparently the sydney convicts were the first gay rugby club in australia.


this ones my favorite!


no wait. this one is. hes making my ass twinkle.


i bet he could fit both their cocks in his mouth. on second thought im sure he already has.


awwwwwwww. see if they were straight they'd just want to fuck each other. but these two are really in love.


and these two are fingering each other.


i can fit this whole thing in my ass!


i have the feeling thats not the only place hes put his tongue on that cheeky fairy.


and on that note im off to play with myself and think about what these queens get up to in their locker room. im sure its mostly butt munching and cock sucking since they're clearly all bottoms.

No comments: