Friday, October 23, 2009

Today We Have Two Twinks For Your Viewing Pleasure

lets start off with less hot but equally gay tittensor twin luke.


i can fit this in my ass.


actually i can fit two of those in my ass.


why cant i be hotter like elliot? at least my hole is pinker. hand me those bottles.


i hope he wont stick those in his ass.


notice he doesn't stipulate that you must be a girl. hmm......


so hes not just gay. hes a drag queen.


and heres elliot just for fun. please stick those in me.


and now we have older twink alexander skarsgard.


can you say dick sucking lips?


does it get any gayer?


why yes it does. lets see if it gets any gayer.


yep. someones going to a circuit party. and it looks like hes already got something up his ass to loosen him up.


and here we have some lucky bitch with a mouth full of lexi's cum ready to get that bottle jammed up his assed. this seems to be as gay as it gets but im holding out for a pic of his swedish dick buried in some dudes ass. and fyi you're supposed to pinch it!!!


should i go with the 10 inch dildo or the 11 inch?


you want to suck my cock.


now if youll excuse me i suddenly have the overwhelming urge to go find lexi and blow him.

No comments: