Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stop The Fucking Presses!!!!!!

so this hot piece of wangbone (are you still out there moji??) is matt bomer.


and hes on this new show white collar which is fucking amazing.


and this is what he looks like shirtless.


and while i was watching it my ass was puckering. but it was a sad puckering cause of course hes straight and theres no way in hell my ass would get to suckle on his matt boner. right? wrong!!

because according to perez hilton not only is he gay but hes out too!!!! oh. my. wangbone.

now how he manages to be an out and proud homosexual without my knowing it i havent a clue. cause ive been ogling him for years now on traveler and chuck.

sadly according to perezy he has some big wig pr boyfriend. i cant find a pic of him but im telling myself hes old and ugly and matt will run away with me soon enough now that he has a job again and doesnt need to be a kept boy toy anymore.

interestingly bomeys wiki says hes friends with zachary quinto. they went to college together.

now i wouldnt want to imply that quinto is gay too.


not at all.


but. if youre going to experiment with homosex in college. why not do it with matt?



if you want to thank me matt give me a blow job and then use your spit as lube to fuck me.

and now some pics of my new lover.

someones in the perfect position to get his dick sucked.


or to blow this fag.


i hope hes not a bottom cause he sure looks like one here. someone could easily come up behind him and slide a dick in his ass.


shall we play whose hole is puckering? im guessing the sex & the city cocksucker on the left.


hes so dreamy!


those eyes are mesmerizing. i would let him fuck me in any orifice he wanted. he could fuck my nostrils if he wanted to. dont look at me like that. you know youd give him a nose job too.


whoever brings matty to me like this ill let you watch while he fucks me.


ta cunts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course I'm still here, dickypoo! Matthew Bomer made my nono faint in that texas chainsaw massacre flick. We need him nekkid, QUICK!