Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Haven't Had Something In My Ass In An Hour So As You Can Imagine I'm A Little Pissy Right Now. Lets Hope This Makes Me Feel Better.

so the first crissy rony armani underwear pics are in and now i really want to buy these underwear. but not just any armani underwear. i want the ones crissy is wearing and i want to smell them and wear them on my face because i love him that much.

that bulge. is. amazing. and those legs. and those abs. i want you inside me crissy!


i imagine this is what he looks like when hes fucking some bitch doggy style. if only i could be that bitch.


i know that you think crissy looks photo shopped here but hes not. its just that the last two pics were so ass quiveringly hot they made you cum all over the screen but you were in such a daze you didnt notice which is why crissy looks all glossy and fake.


i thought david beckham would be upset about crissy replacing him but clearly hes very excited about this.


in fact it looks like he wants to bend crissy over and double-fist him. stay away from my crissy you perv!!!!!!


the always sexy alex pettyfer with something in his mouth.


and now the secret thoughts of a twi-fag.

hes so cute. i want to drink his spooge.


these are so adorable. they would look so cute on my new boyfriend. i hope everyone's staring at my crotch.


so this big piece of leo giamani-looking beef is joe manganiello. apparently he'll be on the new season of true blood (which means he'll be naked) as a werewolf (which means he likes it rough) who fucks jason in his stackhouse. well actually its sookie. but. a fag can dream. clearly they have to make jason gay at some point. hes already fucked every puss in bon temps.


fuck. my. asshole. this boy is hot. please let me lick you.


ta mothercunts!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SKIIIIIINS. series 4.

I expect a full report in the morning <3

dickophile said...

haha! i may be a little late with it but im definitely doing one cause omfg that premiere was amazing! best episode of skins since series 2!!!

Anonymous said...

Gruss von deinem D. :)