Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who's Gayer: Cristiano Ronaldo Or Carson Kressly?

so now that we're talking about crissy again i thought it was about time i give you another post of half naked pics and vulgar bon mots.


so since crissy seams intent on staying in the closet with his russian girlfriend i thought id give him some pointers on how to seam less gay. for starters ditch the purse.


stop going on dates with your boyfriend. unless its me. also im not pissed about this cuntface going out with my crissy because hes really hot and i see a threesome in our future.


no more poolside orgys....


...without me. now whose dick should i ride first?


now for some advice on gay trolls. if you dont want them pestering you stop dressing like that. if youre walking around flaunting that bulge and that ass and all that gay they're going to try and buttfuck you.


but enough about the gay. lets stare at crissys best ass. i mean assets.


i just want to bury my face in it. and my cock. id think crissy was turning me into a top but based on the way my ass is tatuming id say im more versatile.


but before i fuck him i want to suck him dry. am i the only one who thinks crissys cum must taste like liquid gold sprinkled with fairy dust?


omg! omg!! omg!!! do you realize how close weve just come to seeing crissys bare ass?! i just want gnaw on that right cheek.


have you cum yet? if not heres some matt bomer to finish you off.


now excuse me while i go watch white collar.

No comments: