Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Poll Is Now Closed And I Still Have No Fucking Clue What To Title This Blog. RRRRRR!

so the poll is closed. 42 votes.

  • random smut/smutty - 1 vote (2%)
  • flickering queer/fag/homo - 1 vote (2%)
  • guy spot - 1 vote (2%)
  • daily cum shot - 2 votes (4%)
  • the vulgar monologues - 2 votes (4%)
  • cock and bullshit - 5 votes (11%)
  • the cum rag - 13 votes (30%)
  • dick pics - 17 votes (40%)
so here is my problem. dick pics won the poll. sort of. yeah sure it got more votes than any other title. but at the same time 25 voters (60%) don't like dick pics. so do i read it as dick pics got the majority of the votes? or the majority of voters dont like dick pics? i have no clue. yet. thats right. sorry but theres gonna be another poll. dont be mad. theres no other way. now 42 votes is small compared to most blogs but big for me so please lets have just as big if not bigger for the next poll which will be down to the top contenders: dick pics vs. the cum rag. which title will make the other its bitch? i dont know. you guys get to decide! so lets get to the polls shall we? good fucks!!!

4 comments:

mascdudewriter2 said...

Just keep Dick Pics.

dickophile said...

i guess. but don't you think cum is fun?

so who are? where did you come from? i dont believe we've met.

DeWayne In San Diego said...

I think I was one of the two votes for The Vulgar Monologues yes I go for witty anytime. BUT we are talking Dick here so there is something to be said for the IN Your Face approach.

One I thought of (too late I know) was Show Hard(dick)Get Off(cum)!

You gotta admit its catchy even if you leave out dick & cum (I wouldn't);-P

Naming a blog is HARD Really Really Hard but when I think up a catchy name I create a blog and make it private until I am ready to unleash it on the world! ;)

dickophile said...

that sounds like a good idea. but its a little too late for me to go private. at least i think so. but yeah this is definitely hard work. i know im hard. :P but i guess im okay with either title. they're both pretty in your face. and who doesnt love dick or cum in their face?