Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Obsessed With Ricky Sinz. I Crave His Cock And Fall Asleep Dreaming Of Him Burrying It Balls Deep In My Tight Ass And Then Cumming All Over Me.

over the weekend i starting reading some article about ricky sinz at the sword and somehow found myself lost in a ricky sinz vortex. this vortex was sticky and hard to get out of cause it was full of rickys sweet cum. it was both a beautiful and horrifying place. like ricky himself. i wasnt sure if id come out of it bruised and bloodied with a torn asshole or covered in cum with a well fucked but still intact hole. somehow i did survive. you may or may not have already seen this stuff but who the fuck cares. look at it again.

let us start with this video of ricky making some straight boy his bitch. he punches the guy once successfully knocking him out cause when you've killed 28 men knocking out a drunk guy in a bar is no big deal. this guy should thank his lucky stars ricky didnt bend him over the bar and fuck him senseless. or maybe thats what he wanted?



and here is ricky dancing in some club. dont worry you wont even notice the puss.



you might think this is ricky in a club but its actually a wet dream i had. or was it a nightmare? a wet nightmare? is there such a thing?



now i know what you're thinking. you'd like to bite rickys dick. dont. cause this is what will happen. somehow i get the feeling that being beaten up by ricky is very enjoyable. i doubt this fan shit his pants. he came in them. like when hes punching you its like hes fisting you. wait. does this mean im into fisting now? shit. this changes everything. oh who the fuck cares all i know is that i really want to bite rickys dick cause i think it sounds like fun. of course i say this because im not scared of ricky. why? cause we all know i have the strength of a thousand twinks. that and i want ricky to punish me. i want him to punish me really bad! go below the jump to see how i want him to punish me.




so is it just me or does this look like a good punishment?





im sure by now youre vigorously jerking off so if you havent gotten all sticky yet click here to look at some hot pics of ricky and finish yourself off.

now if youll excuse me im going to see if i can get ab to grow some balls for once and fuck the shit out of me like ricky sinz would.

a note to ricky sinz: ricky, honey, if youre reading this i just want you to know im not a stalker or anything. and i dont want to bite your dick. suck it? yes. have you fuck my face with it? yes! but i dont want to bite it cause then i might draw blood and that would just freak me out. and even though i have the strength of a thousand twinks you can rest assured that i am totally scared of you. cause i know you eat the asses of a thousand twinks for brunch and you could totally take me. but thats okay cause i want you too. my hole is puckering with the anticipation that one day we'll run into each other and ill royally piss you off and youll just fuck me so hard when you cum itll shoot out of my nose. i know. im embarrassing myself. ill go sit in the corner and you can cum over and spank me whenever you like.

No comments: