Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Many Reasons Why I'm Gay

lets start things off with the hotness that is adam gregory. hes making my ass cum.


joe jonas is so cute.


he has a secret.


i wonder what it could be? and why does this pic make me want to go suck a dick?


hottie kelvin fletcher looking hot.


did anyone else love tool academy as much as i did? here is one of the tools.


click here if you want a better look at his tool.


one of the tittensor twins.


did someone just cum in your mouth? cause thats the face i make too!


so i dont know why hes stripping naked but i dont give a shit.


i bet andy roddick likes it when you swallow.


staying in the world of tennis heres feliciano lopez.


i want to cum on there.


hes so fucking sexy. i just want him to throw me up against that wall and fuck me like a wild man.


heres another tennis hottie. grigor dimitrov. these two should get a room. and fuck each other senseless.


hes probably checking to see if he has a big racket.


heres footie cutie robbie black showing off his sexy ass.


but fuck football. my true obsession as we all know is with rugger buggers. this is andrew trimble. quite possible the most gorgeous thing i have ever seen.


heres andrew in a passionate embrace with some other lucky bitch.


dont know his name. dont care. i just want his dick balls deep in my ass.


here we have donnacha o'callaghan.


i would like to sit on his face.


oh come on!! why are all the hot ones bottoms?


this is ronan o'gara. hopefully hes more of a man than that cum loving bitch above.


at least he has big balls.


shane horgan wants to suck on something.


this is tommy bowe. i bet he likes to swallow. he should meet andy roddick.


i hope andy likes a finger with his blow jobs.


that is the most amazing body ever. i just want to lick him from head to toe and then fuck on the beach.


i dont know who they are but im jealous of both of them.


and lets end things with this vid of will mellor and his scrumptious ass.

2 comments:

a said...

Nice post. So many pretty things to look at while I fight off the urge to touch myself. wait, I didn't fight it. whoops. been a long time since any posts on the life of the poster and his hot roommate and even hotter bedmate. or while I was on vacation did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

After seeing all these HOT GUYS I just want to say any HOT YOUNG GUYS in Waynesboro Va area want a cocksuckers deep throating full service..Free Of Charge text or call 540-415-8212..I'll come to you..