Friday, October 17, 2008

help!

firefox is like the love of my life but when it comes to videos its always fucking with me. sometimes it will play them but then other times it starts acting weird and with youtube vids will only play the first two seconds. i cant figure out what to do and its really getting on my nerves. anyone else have this problem? how do i fix it? ie works fine but i do not wish to use it. i wish to have a clean break with it cause it was never a very good boyfriend...er browser and i dont want to go back to a bad relationship.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Try Opera. I like it. =]

dickophile said...

hmm. i'll think about that.

Anonymous said...

This happens to me too. I find restarting it usually fixes it.

dickophile said...

same here. but it gets annoying.

Anonymous said...

Try downloading v10 of Adobe Flash Player. Cured my stalling.

dickophile said...

thank you. this ones sounds like the best option for me. if it works i will kiss you. no. blow you.