Thursday, March 5, 2009

Make A Supermodel Fuck Me

so how do we feel about the new season of make me a supermodel? the guys are definitely hot but im not sure they're nearly as hot as last years guys. brendan was my favorite until he opened his mouth and then i just wanted to stick my cock in it to shut him up. which is usually not the reason i want to stick my cock in someones mouth.


this years androgynous model is definitely not as hot as last years. i miss casey. did anyone ever figure out if he was gay or not? cause my ass was really hoping he was. and this years gay guy whatever his name is, the one thats old and married is nowhere near as hot as ronnie. and i doubt anything any of them do this season will be anywhere near as hot as the casey/perry photo shoot which left me covered in cum.



and i dont think brendand and chris will be any competition for bronnie.



other than the photo shoot i was mostly bored. though in the preview for next week it seems brendan is taking it all off. so i guess theres that cumshot to look forward to at least. if you seek amy!

No comments: