Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fuck Of July

so as you all know my sister has come out for a visit. she got here on saturday and the three of us (me her and ab) went to my parents house. they were having a small party with some friends and family. there werent too many people near our age there except some cousins. but we hate them. so mostly my sister and i just sat there suffering in silence. well maybe im exaggerating a bit. but. still. there was an utter lack of eye candy. the only guys in the pool were either relatives, fug, or too old. or all three. im sure ax's fagtacular fourth of july party was more fun. but its family so what the fuck are you gonna do?

the only fun thing is that this was the first time a lot of my family got to meet ab. so my sister and i entertained ourselves watching how uncomfortable some of them were. why were they uncomfortable? cause ab cant keep his hand off my ass. it only could have been better if he tried to finger me. actually i think my sister tried to get him to do that. but he showed restraint.

the most embarrassing thing for me was that ab decided to go for a swim and when he got out he was soaking wet and there was a noticeable bulge.

sister: you really let him stick that in your ass?

she this out loud. for everyone to hear. she was almost screaming it at the top of her lungs. cunt.

other than that though ab was of course a hit with my family. hes like the perfect gay. dickhead. anyway i might have been bored most of the time but ab seemed to enjoy himself. he even helped my dad with the barbecue. ive totally been replaced as his son and im expecting him to change the will any day now. oh well. ive been planning to live off ab anyway so it really doesnt matter.

3 comments:

EM said...

I like your sister, she seems fun!

Anonymous said...

i like how u talk about ur life. it's entertaining and exciting. nice blog. mabuhay!!

dickophile said...

anony - thanks!