Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Sister Is Gone! Let The Spontaneous Fucking Continue!

so my sister went home on saturday but i havent been able to post until now because i was too busy sucking cock. and riding cock. and spitting out my boyfriends cum. he says its insulting. i say the fact that i even let him cum in my mouth in the first place should be enough to appease him. and no i dont let him do it often. if he even thinks about it i bite down and suddenly he cant get out of my mouth quick enough.

anyfuck my sister being here wasnt so bad. and ab was a good sport considering there was no fucking and my sister walked in on him in the shower every chance she got. i dont know why but they seem to get along. i guess its not that surprising. my sister is nice to anything with a six pack.

so the first highlight of my sisters trip came when i took her with me and ab to a party ax was throwing. because she totally fucked him in the ass with her words and he didnt like it. everyone had been drinking. except me. ax was probably the drunkest out of everyone. he was sitting next to ab and kept putting his cummy little hands on my boyfriends leg and being way too flirty. i started considering fucking ng to piss ax off and because ngs hot and i want to fuck him. ax was kind of sweaty and made some sort of remark about it.

sister: is that why you smell like stale cum? its like you're sweating cum. like all the cum you take up your ass is leaking out of your pores.

and then she turns to ng and says.

sister: is that your cum or someone elses?

ng: who knows.

ax was pissed. i think it was less about the fact that she was calling him a cum dump and more about the fact that everyone was laughing at him instead of fucking him. i actually felt bad for him because he always smells like cum. he just cant help. now i dont know if she did this to be a good big sister to the not so tight asshole that was hitting on her brothers boyfriend or to piss off the not so tight asshole who said this when she told some chick that bumped into her earlier to fuck off.

ax: youre a mean bitch. *long uncomfortable pause* but i like it.

this was a big mistake. and it was only a matter of time before my sister bent him over and gave him a verbal spanking he wouldnt find as enjoyable as the ones ab used to give him. and yes it is disturbing that we both like that.

so pretty much the only bad part about sister meeting my friends or frenemies or whatever the fuck you want to call them was having to watch her and dn flirting with each other. sure hes hot. but. hes a douche nozzle! i told her to stop speaking to him but she was too busy batting her eyelashes and deciding if she was going to let him fuck her in the ass or not to notice. and no they didnt fuck. well they tongue fucked. but that was better than her bringing him back to my place and having to hear them fuck and ab begging to fuck me since they were fucking too.

but the best part about having my sister here was a moment so amazing, so cum worthy, so fucking awesome that not only do i want my sister to come back soon to visit again but i actually gave her a hug when she left. this is huge because physical contact between the two of us is usually much more violent and leaves bruises. actually she did say i was hugging her too tight. so what helped to bring me and my sister closer together? leo.



my sister and i first ran into leo in the hallway one day. it was just a quick hello but he shook her hand and she later told me that she got wet on contact. i of course was pissed that he didnt finger me too. and yes i consider getting a handshake from leo fingering because its just as enjoyable. but we already know each other so there was no need. but i got over the rejection because my sister totally made up for it when the three of us found ourselves on the elevator together. ive talked about my romantic elevator rides with leo before because they're always enjoyable mainly because leo is unable to get away from the vice-like grip of my ass in such a confined space.

so what made this elevator ride more enjoyable than the others? well as luck would have it leo was returning from a workout. and he was all sweaty. his musk made my nose cum. my sister being the evil genius that she is used this as an opportunity to flirt shamelessly and touch his bulgtastic body. and while groping his arms she said the nicest thing shes ever said to me.

sister: 0h my god you have to feel this.

and i did. i got to touch leos amazing arms. and he didnt even notice because he was too busy eye fucking my sister. he was completely ignoring me. not only did it make me want him more it made me want to cry. but i didnt cause him ingnoring me meant i got to bend down and blow him. well i didnt. but i could have. i even got a quick feel of his pecs. but then i had to stop cause cum was running down my leg and i was wearing shorts so it was noticeable. he didnt notice of course but my sister did. and she pointed it out to him and then he licked it off me and spit it in my ass to use as lube. or was that a dream? anyfuck this was the greatest day of my life and definitely the best fake sex leo and i have had. im still in disbelief that i have my sister to thank for that. im also in disbelief that i momentarily entertained the idea of a threesome with leo and my sister since im so hungry for his cum id actually do it. even if he only let me suck his cock like cody cummings. well ab and i still have some fucking to make up for. ta bitches.

6 comments:

EM said...

Now I like your sister even more!! Can I adopt her as my little sister or something?

A said...

wait...is leo that leo? your sister is much better than my own......i would have jizzed myself too!

dickophile said...

em - no! and keep your hands off leo too!

a - no. my leo is just a guy that lives in my building and looks like leo giamani. i just posted the video cause its hot.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Loved the leo story!! Made me burst out laughing! What a thoughtful sister u have, distracting a guy just so that u can molest him! Awww!

mac20 said...

Re: sister/leo/future potential -- read "Suddenly, Last Summer" by Tennessee Williams, or watch the movie. Ta, Sebastian.

dickophile said...

no thanks. thats what wikipedia is for. and its obvious the only cannibalism going on was those boys giving sebastian a good rim job. but it was the 50s so they couldnt just cum right out and say that. duh!