Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Because It's Been Way Too Long Since My Last Post

cant type. cum leaking out of every orifice i have.


i think we can agree that sam worthington is sexy as fuck.


ew. never mind.


much better.


now lets wash all of that fug out of our eyes with some pretty. heres uber hot footie player akos buzsaky.



hes soooo adorable.


and here is his ass.


why is chace's face so shiny? it must be covered in cum.


dick sucking lips!!


zac is so pretty.


he must be thinking about cock.


and now he must be thinking about sticking it in his ass.


the future mrs. tim frix.


can i please just sit on his face already?


nice earrings girlfriend!


here is sexiest man alive (in my heart. suck it johnny depp!!!) huge jackman. er huge junkman. no wait. hugh jack my cock. oh fuck it.


can you imagine having this on top of you?


to bad hes not gay.


i dont rim. but. if i was there it would have been hard to resist the urge to bury my face in his ass. what? i dont have anything else to stick in there. im a confirmed bottom.


okay now hes just begging for it. fag.


ttfn cunts!!

4 comments:

A said...

mm good. keep it comin love.

dickophile said...

will do!!

lou said...

I always felt I've know Elliott all my life, that pic has made me realize why: he's an exact replica of Tintin

dickophile said...

lou - haha! i think you're right.