Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Push It Real Good!

this vid is so fucking hot. i just jerked off to it and wow. the tops cock is great. its not the best quality but i loved it!



edit: here's the link just in case the vid doesn't work.

this is why i love xtube. thanks to them now everyone can be like paris hilton. and i love it!!!

p.s. can someone help me with my xtube profile? i made a bunch of vids favorites but they aren't on my profile page. does it take a minute to upload or did i just do something wrong? oh who am i kidding you're just gonna ignore this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think sometimes you have to refresh the page to see the favorites show up on your profile. Oh and why does this guy want the bottoms ass to be looser LOL...it's your devoted fan anonymous by the way :)

dickophile said...

thanks for the tip. thats still been driving me nuts. as for the top i have no idea. i guess he likes the idea of being so big he leaves a grand canyon in his wake. haha.