Thursday, February 28, 2008

Come Back!

so, i'm feeling a bit...down. i mean yeah one of my favorite bloggers linked to me and it almost made me cum and all but then i found out some bad news. one of the things i was proud about as this blog started taking off, well not really taking off, but started gaining a snails pace of momentum was the fact that i had a lot of overseas readers. the states accounted for about 70% of my readership but the other 30 was a diverse group of aussies and brits and asians, and other people who escape me at the moment. but the point is i had a blog read by people all over the world. and i was proud of that if nothing else. but then something happened. they jumped ship. i went from having 30% non-american readers to 11%. yes thats right some of my readerships has disappeared. i cant say that i blame them cause aside from the simpson i haven't posted well anything really. i mean i try to come up with some random shit to entertain you guys who see fit to return to this barren wasteland but well i get it if you leave. its just that i dont want you to. well, anyway im worried that my fellow countrymen could be next. uh, i shudder to think. anyway, i really hope you guys keep coming back. ive been a little boring lately but trust me im gonna fix that. i haven't jerked off in a while and i have a bad case of blue balls so expect a post about a nice big load coming soon. and ill add more favorite vids to my xtube profile as well to make it easier for you to find hot vids over there. not that it matters. i checked and my page still has zero views. which is sad because i found some really hot stuff over there that i put on my page. anyway, i hope more of you start sending pics so this thing will become a bit more interesting. but don't worry those of you who are still coming over and maybe, possibly still enjoying yourselves. i will persevere. i aint going anywhere! now if you'll excuse me im gonna go check out city solo. he always puts me in a good mood. usually because he always manages to be crankier than i am. and well one mans pain is another mans pleasure. yes i guess i have a bit of a sadistic side. deal with it.

2 comments:

dit said...

You are very funny, in a good way. Great post. I hope you do not mind, I gave you a link on my blog too.

dickophile said...

of course i dont mind. im an attention seeker so any form of acknowledgment makes me happy.