Sunday, February 17, 2008

Famous Males

because you guys refuse to send me pics i have no content to post. but i felt like i had to post something to entertain you, my loyal readers. so here are some guys that i found over at fmf and have subsequently fallen in love with. i put links to more pics under each photo.

there's this hot boxer or ufc guy. not sure which cause i didn't read anything. i just lusted over the pics cause he's hot as hell. i like to pretend this is how he would approach me if i was laid out on a bed waiting for him to have his way with me.

link

here's a hot model boy who is teasing me as i undress to join him.

link

another hot model boy. i dont know what he's doing but i like it.

link

fernando torres. a cutie footbaler. he's fucking me with his eyes.

link

andrew flintoff a hot cricket player. i like to imagine im giving him a blow job and hes checking to make sure no one's cumming.

link

cristiano ronaldo. i love him.


and his tongue.

link

these are four of the hottest boys in the world.


taylor is in love with me. he just doesn't know it. shout out to fnl by the way. best show ever!


hot ass.

link

these are all the reasons im gay. haha. so i hope these pictures were as fun for you as they were for me. but i think it'd be more fun to post pics of you so lets get on that shall we.

No comments: