Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Don't Hate You. I Just Think You're A Dick. But Thats Okay. I Like Dick.

so i have an anonymous reader. a new one. probably not my anonymous from way back (are you still out there by the way?). anyway hes been getting on my nerves. so ive decided to make this post to address some of his comments to set the record straight for him and anyone else that thinks the same things he does. so here is his first comment that started it all that he made on this post:

Actually, I don't know what's gayer-

Two guys going on a picninc together
or
A guy as obssessed with shows like Gossip Girl as you are.

Cut the guy some slack. At least he's trying to be sweet.

so this was fair. picnics may not rock my boat but ab was being sweet and like i said i did enjoy myself a little. so anyway i responded with this:

for your information i am obsessed with gossip girl because i am lusting after chace crawford and want to have sweaty, dirty, wild sex with him all night long. and there is nothing gay about man on man sex. oh wait. shit.

so then he comes back with this:

Uh-huh
It just doesn't make sense for someone to bitch about a person being too gay when they themselves are a card carrying member of the my little pony fairy princess club. That would be like paris hilton calling someone a stupid slut.

so then i come back with:

well i think she would know.

so here is what i have to say. boy likes girl. top like bottom. butch like lipstick lez. opposites attract. and what attracts me is hot, straight acting guys. jock/frat types. like jessie from big brother. not jack mcfarland. which is why someone who watches gossip girl would like someone who watches football. i refuse to apologize for that. also, i have never nor would i ever play with my little fucking pony. and i am not a fairy or a princess. yes the sight of chace crawford causes a state of euphoria that can only be described as girlish glee but thats about as close to a princess as i get. so fuck you asshole. and another thing, i never called him gay. i said buying flowers for a guy is gay. and fyi he didnt buy me flowers or take me on a picnic cause hes gay. it was cause until recently hes dated chicks and they're into all of that stuff.

so moving right along then i get another anonymous comment on this post and i believe it was left by the same guy. here it is:

why do you always comment your own blog mac20/dickophile?

http://i36.tinypic.com/oid9vt.jpg

now i am not entirely sure what that picture proves other than that anonymous has a lot of time on his hands, but i am not nor have i ever been mac20. mac20 is just some guy that reads my blog and said something about me that i liked. a perfect descriptor of me. i am manic at times. i am most definitely adorable. and even in my current state of frustration i am really fucking horny. you see mac20 gets me. he describes me perfectly, and i wanted to share it with everyone cause its both spot on and funny. so just so you know anonymous i am not mac20. he is not me. and i dont comment on my own blog other than in response to other people and using the name dickophile. i dont know who you are (willy maybe?) but seriously, fuck you! unless you're hot. then you can do and say whatever you want to me. but other wise fuck. you. dick head. in fact, fuck you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know whats good for some anger release? Sex!! Go on, go get ab and give him a merciless fuck! ;)
You know u want to :P

mac20 said...

I am not Dickophile. However, I am a dickophile. (Full-time and proud.) I get off on dick pics (the hobby) and Dick Pics (the bloggy). Manic Boy sprays back with horny words and adorable fucks. Anonymous kneels agape, stained with the Chace Master's rhythmic responses. I'm tired now. I want my cookie.

Volker said...

Have a hot fuck and forget about comments that get you worked up. If he doesn't like your blog and comments, there are plenty of other blogs to read on the net, so why pick on you? - Volker

dickophile said...

exactly. but remember. ifs hes hot he can do to me what he likes.