Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can Bjorn Barrefors Be My Christmas Present? Oh And The Gays In Australia Are Even Hotter Than I Thought!

this is the hottest man i have ever seen. i want him for christmas. no wait. i want him fucking me up the ass on all fours for christmas. im being specific so you dont screw it up and he knows what hes getting himself into. meaning me.


just look at that bulge. i think we can all agree he is the hottest thing we have ever seen. or at least the hottest thing today.


bad that hes covering the bulge. good that the silly contraption hes wearing was hiding a body this hot!


see i would not have minded eating this for thanksgiving dinner.


i will end this by saying that you gotta love a man with a big pole. what? we were all thinking it.

oh and uhm. theres this new internet show called surf camp. a bunch of gay aussies learning to surf. here you are and youre welcome.



so. when shall we go to sydney? im free...now!!! but seriously, that first guy, josh, the one in the red speedo. was that bulge not the most obscene thing ever? oh my!!! that bulge alone would fill my ass up! anyway here is a link to learn more.

2 comments:

K said...

MY GOD IN HEAVEN!

That's it, I'm moving to Sweden

dickophile said...

bring me my present before you make it permanent!