Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! Here's a Jingle Cock!

merry christmas bitches!! like you ill probably be disappearing for a little while but i did this post a couple days ago for you guys. its my gift to all of you. this nice guy sent me some pics a few days ago and i have to say i was quite surprised. hes got a nice cock too. 7 1/2 inches bitches. i almost didnt want to post them cause as well all know at this point dick pics is just a name. a sad reminder of what this blog could have been. but i couldnt keep this guys cock all in my ass. i mean all to myself. and in the spirit of the season i have dubbed him jingle cock. (would have called him jingle balls but you cant really see them that much in the pics.) enjoy. and dont forget this blog is supposed to be a place to post pics of my readers cocks so dont be shy and send me some pics if youve got a hot cock.











3 comments:

Unknown said...

deck the halls with boughs of foreskin...!

gotta love artistic wangbone shots ;]

dickophile said...

haha. yeah. BIG artistic wangbone.

dickophile said...

it is pretty.