Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Does Anyone Else Want To Fuck Asher Roth? Cause I Do!

i cant help it. hes just sooo cute! and dirty. like a straight me!! i dont know how it happened. it just snuck up on me. he went from some twinky looking pothead to this hot piece of meat i cant stop obsessing over.

show us the cock! show us the cock! show us the cock!



so you're the best at sex? prove it roth! fuck me so hard my roommate hears my screams, walks in on us, and then larks on his go-kart! gay sex makes him squeamish.



you're so fucking hot asher! please fuck me! please! you'll love my ass more than college!



blow jobs make bad days better! ask my boyfriend!



okay. sorry. had to get that out of my system. moving on. here are some hotties on swedens got talent. no cock but plenty of ass.



sorry if this post is lame. lots of utube lately. keep meaning to do a pic post but frankly im just too lazy at the moment.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I think he's gross.