Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thinking Made Kelly's Brain Hurt And Monday's Gossip Girl Finally Convinced Me That I Want Armie To Hammer My Ass.

warning this is a telly post. if you dont want to listen to me rant like a school girl about all the shows giving me wood this week than move right along.

so i didnt get to watch gossip girl on monday and instead watched it last night along with 90210 and the real housebitches of nyc. and after the marathon of awesomeness that ensued i just may make a habit of it.

first the housewives. watching kellys brain spasm pretty much gave me the biggest cum shot of my life. really. watching two women has never given me as much pleasure as that fight did. i dont know if this was faked or not but. wow. here's a taste.



so basically kelly is...kelly cant really be put into words. but ill try. so to break this down for you in gossip girl speak kelly is georina, bethenny is blair (but slightly nicer), and this whole thing can only end one way...



speaking of gossip girl. how uh-fucking-mazing was that episode????? armie hammer shirtless? yes please!!

i really want to suck on those nipples. they're calling out to me.


and this is where im about to put my ass on his face. see how happy it makes him.


serena you know i love you. when you fucked nate (who looked especially hot last night) i admired you. when you made love with dan i was slightly perplexed as to why you gave up the pretty pink penis for that hairy beast but he looks like a spanker so i understood. but if you dont get your hands off my man i will pull that blonde hair right out of your head!!


fucking on. so if you ever wanted to know what magical word turns a recently reformed bad girl back into her bitchy self its blair. just remind her what evil, conniving, backstabbing slut had her banished from her kingdom and all that revolting niceness disappears. at least thats what they'd like us to think. turns out next week shes being nice to blair. yuck!



but whether her evil side comes out to torture blair or the shows newest villainess poppy i dont really give a shit. as long as georgy unleashes her evil on someone, anyone, ill be happy.

speaking of evil. what the fuck is going on with 90210? over the last few weeks its gotten really good. between silver going bi(polar), donna martin totally living up to her reputation (i never watched the old show but everyone seems to cream themselves over donna), and most importantly liam making my hole twitch (he talks and i cum) i find myself suddenly enjoying this show. and dont even get me started on naomis sister. shes a crazy bitch who sleeps with her little sisters boyfriend and while that totally sounds like something my sister would do to me i love the bitch. keep it up 90210!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog - great post. Unless these chicks have dicks you should modify the title of your blog. I think "dickpics/pussypics" would work. Plus its easy to remember.
:)

Travis