Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mojo Called Me Out And Now My Inner Georgina Is Gonna Bend Him Over And Spank Him

so i was gonna answer this in the comments but decided mojo should take his spanking publicly.

so this is the first part of mojis comment on this post.

at least your mom didn't see your man's dick and then go down on him. JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

haha. okay this is admittedly funny though it has put a very disturbing image in my head. im already fucking my father. i dont need to throw my mother in the mix too.

and here is the rest of his comment.

I'M NOT EVEN IN YOUR LINKS ANYMORE! For shame dickypoo. I thought we were better than that lol

okay so is your wangboner so big its obstructing your view of the computer screen? your link is right where its always been. you just have to click show all. my links put the most recent posts first and since you have no feed yours is always at the bottom. and at least you have a link on my blog. do i have one on yours moji??? no! i dont! and have i ever once complained? no! so fuck you moji!

p.s. thanks for that hot new leo scene. you always know how to make me cum all over myself. kisses. love you bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fell into your blog hole by accident and I LOVE it. First I love your blog title - I am a fan of conciseness. Also, I too have a straight roommate. I am beginning to believe that there are NO really straight men. I know, it's the typical fairy fantasy. But, I plan to document my theory using nothing but my cock, holes and cum. Would you care to donate some time and assist me? I can be found on various street corners in lower Manhattan .......
A big fan - honest! Travis

dickophile said...

travis i think i love you! good luck with the roommate! and if you're as hot as your picture you can fall in my blog hole anytime.