Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Shit Has Pretty Much Hit The Fan

so a lots been going on lately. i really fucked up and now ab wont talk to me. things have been really awkward with me and rm and i just wish i hadnt screwed everything up. see things between rm and rmgf have been strained lately. all they do these days is fight and rm complains about their drama nonstop. they can barely stand to be in the same room together so as you can imagine rm hasnt been getting any lately. we were watching tv a couple days ago and i noticed rm had a hard-on and when i mentioned it he just laughed nervously. i dont know what the fuck i was thinking but abs been getting on my nerves as usually lately and i guess i just wanted to do something to piss him off. so i reached out and started rubbing rms cock and he pretty much just froze and didnt say anything. so i put my hand down his pants and started jerking him off. after a while he started leaking precum and used it to get his cock nice and slick. then i got down on my knees in front of him and slowly pulled his shorts down. he was freeballing and it was so sexy. i played with his balls and then started sucking his cock. i went really slowly sucking his shaft as far back as i could and then slowly pulling him out and licking his head. he was shaking he loved it so much. but i was going too slow for him and he put his hand on the back of my head and started fucking my face. i pulled my boxers off and started jerking myself off. he was fucking my mouth too hard and i managed to get his cock out of my mouth. his cock was covered in spit and cum. i told him i wanted him to fuck me. a sinister smile spread across his face. he said bend over bitch and ill give you what you want. i did as i was told and he slapped my ass hard. then spit right at my hole twice. he rubbed his saliva into my ass and then stood up and i knew he was about to stick his cock in my....oh who the fuck am i kidding. if i even think about touching rms cock he curls up in the fetal position from fearing of being converted. why? he hears the noises coming out of my room when im blowing ab. he knows my bj skills would be too much for him to overcome. anyway happy april fuck you day bitches!

7 comments:

A said...

hahahaha. i completely forgot today was the first. hysterical. i wish i had a roommate just because of this post.

EM said...

Best joke of the day!! Up until the part where you were starting to blow him you had me. LOL
But I'm VERY gullible...

dickophile said...

a - if you get one make your choice carefully. a gay one will fuck you but a straight one could be more fun. you just have to get him drunk enough to fall for that "a hole is a hole" line we've been using for centuries.

em - glad you enjoyed it. but why did the blow job give it away? are you saying i couldnt seduce rm? is that a challenge?

EM said...

It's a challange, and I expect to be reading about it within a week.

Off course I believe you can seduce rm!! My mother didn't raise me to insult someone like THAT on their own blog, I have manners for gods sake!!

You just laid it on a bit too heavy with the sensual writing, which isn't really your style. And the you never mentioned Chace's pretty pink penis...

Jackem said...

I don't know you, but you had me believing it too, at first... :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok apart from believing the story I also got hard...

dickophile said...

em - i would accept your challenge but if i did then rmgf would get to have ab and i just cant make him fuck any more pussy. going through that again would just be too traumatic for him. but thank you for acknowledging my seductive power over men.

i knew i should have mentioned the pretty pink penis!!

jackem - im surprised. i thought most would know from the start. glad it worked and you guys enjoyed it!

tmnd - considering i dubbed it april fuck you day i hope you did something with that boner!