Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Said Fuck You Not I Love You!

something horrible happened earlier. and that something horrible is that i accidentally told ab i love him. its all a blur really. i dont know how i let it happen. we were in my bathroom. i was brushing my teeth and ab was taking a shit because apparently we finally got to the point in our relationship where that type of behavior is acceptable. i was okay when he started pissing in front of me but shitting? personally i have no intention of shitting in front of him cause when he thinks of my ass i dont want him thinking of it doing that. i want him to think of the vice-like grip it has on his cock.

anyfuck. so after he finished doing what one does on a toilet he washed his hands and then came up behind me and gave me a kiss on the neck. and then i heard someone say i love you. what the fuck? and before i could tell ab that i simply didnt feel the same as i usually do when he says i love you (there was the time on valentines day and that other time when he was fucking me and that other time when he was crying and begging me to say it back) i realized something. his lips didnt move. and there was no one else in the room. i had said i love you! i just told ab i loved him. after he took a shit. this simply wouldnt do. and before i could hit him over the head with the nearest blunt object (his penis? my penis?) ab said he loved me too. and kissed me. shit.

ab saying i love you is one thing. but me saying it to him?? fuck no! unacceptable!! so ive been trying to convince him that he was just hearing things. that i said fuck you not i love you. but he was sober at the time for whatever reason so that hasnt been working.

well im gonna go see if i can make ab cum so hard it blows his mind and he totally forgets this entire day and that unfortunate i love you incident. heres hoping my ass can get me out of this one.

7 comments:

EM said...

Awwwwwww, you luv him. That's so cute!!

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, or maybe that's just my cold and sore throat? No, it's definitely the thought of you telling your puppy love that you love him! Awwwwww

CockSearch2009 said...

You do love him. Just 'cause he took a dump while you were brushing your teeth doesn't mean you don't love him.

Love's never perfect, and it sounds to me like you've got something pretty good here. Don't fuck it up, dickophile.

A said...

my fraternity had a bathroom with 4 toilets stalls without stall walls just the framing. i've never been more disgusted by straight men. the smells. dear lord. the smells. the sounds can be funny. but the smells. not gonna lie though, i'd probably still stick it to ab.

J said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww, so sessy shit andd love

dickophile said...

em - hes not my puppy. hes my bitch. and i dont love him!!

cock - i dont love him! i dont love him! i dont! lalalalalalalala

a - that would be quite the achievement since ab's hole clenches up tighter than mine at the mere mention of something going up there. now how many frat boys did you blow in that bathroom?

j - nothing sessy about it.

A said...

haha, NONE. i was afraid of boys then. sad, so many lost opportunities......

EM said...

A bit sensitive are we? You so do love him!! Awwwwww <3<3<3