Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Fucker

so just fyi im watching sex and the city as i write this and im totally carrie bradshaw with a cock. im cockie bradshaw!

anyfuck. so even though i said saturday night i was going to fuck that whole i love you shit out of existence it didnt happen. ab was already comfy under the covers. i joined him and what started out as tongue-fucking turned into cuddling turned into me falling asleep in my boyfriends arms. i love him. i mean lust him. i lust him! anyway when we woke up sunday morning ab was horny and wanted a cup o' morning blow job. but horny as i was we got up late and i didnt have time to suck his cock. horrible i know. see my parents went to spend mothers day with my sister. they werent technically invited. well they were but they invited themselves. most likely part of their plan of guilting my sister into coming to visit more often. since i couldnt go i suffered through dinner with mother earlier in the week and ab invited me to spend mothers day with him. which was fine since two of his brothers and his dad id like to fuck me so hard i cum without even touching myself would be there. is it wrong i want ab and his dad to double fuck me? oh well.

so of course he set about trying to seduce me and get my hole puckering. first he tried fingering me while i was getting something to eat in the kitchen which rm didnt seem to appreciate. then he peed in front of me while i was brushing my teeth which turned into him jerking off. then he joined me in the shower and starting kissing my neck which he knows i love. my hole was totally puckering but there just wasnt time.

so finally we left and met his family at the restaurant. it was torture. my cock was hard the whole time. ab kept rubbing it and my wangboner wasnt helped by the other three hunks there.

so after we ate we went back to ab's house. we were all sitting around lazily watching tv when ab snuck off upstairs. a couple minutes later i got a text from him telling me top meet him in his room. so i said i was going to the bathroom and then snuck upstairs. the minute i walked in abs room he shut the door and pushed me against it. he forced his tongue down my throat and i forced my hand down his pants. he was hard and leaking. after he was done raping my mouth he forcibly bent me over his bed. then he ripped my pants down and commenced getting my hole wet with his spit. after he was done eating me out he undid his pants and fucked the shit out of me. it was amazing and spontaneous and knowing his parents were just down stairs made it even hotter. after he came he pulled out and flipped me over. then he forced his still hard cock back inside me and fucked me until i came which didnt take very long. pretty much the minute his hand touched my cock sent me over the edge. luckily i managed to get my shirt off just before i came so no one would know what we were up to. after we cleaned ourselves up we went back downstairs. it was very hot and very kinky and luckily no one seemed to suspect.

i doubt my sister got a good fucking on sunday. bitch.

3 comments:

EM said...

What a lovely day spent with the none you love...awwwww

dickophile said...

the none you love is right. cause i love no one!!

EM said...

I typed a bit too fast. I actually noticed it right after i published the comment, but couldn't bother with writing a 2nd comment explaining that. Cause then a lame joke would've just been made lamer. And the fact that I'm explaining it now is lame to.

The more you keep denying it, the more you just seem to luv your studpuppy. And yeah I almost forgot the mandatory; Awwwwwwwww