Saturday, May 30, 2009

50,000!!!!

i just wanted to throw up this post to commemorate the fact that not only do i now have 18 followers a little earlier i hit the 50,000 visitors mark! and ive had 58,000 hits! i cant fucking believe it. i just want to thank all of you guys for cumming to my little ole blog everyday and leaving comments and occasionally sending me pics. and i want to give a special shout-out to my dear moji since it would have taken me a lot longer to get here without him. ever since he put up a link to my blog my daily visits have quadrupled. so thanks moji! its been fun and heres to another 50,000 visitors!

ahem. now that the sappy shit is out of the way scroll down to the pic post i just put together for you ungrateful dickheads.

2 comments:

EM said...

Congrats on the 50,000 hits!

dickophile said...

thanks!