Tuesday, May 19, 2009

They're Not Dick Pics But Thats Okay Cause Dick Pics Is Dead. And This New World I've Created Is All About The Cum.

so i can only assume that the reason you guys are acting like pussies and not sending me pics is cause any photos you'd send me would be completely devoid of the cock and would have a gaping hole between your legs. which is fine cause one of my readers, a fellow blogger, found some balls and sent me some pics.

is this cum or did he spill some milk on himself?


nope. its cum. but it looks so lonely.


i kid. i kid. our reader didnt shoot much of a load but we cant hold this against him as he had jerked off the day before and so was not in fact full of cum. personally im always full of cum whether i jerked off the night before or not. in fact im so full of cum that when ab gets mad at me he doesnt say im full of shit he says im full of cum. which gets us both horny which is why all our fights end in fucks. but anyway cum is cum and this reader is the first to enter into my search for an ambassadick (cumbassadick?) and for that he is my new favorite! fuck the rest of you bitches. leave me alone with my new favorite. you know i bet hed be a hot fuck if for no other reason than i hate the taste of cum and i think i could stomach a load that small. unless of course this is one of those tricks guys play on you to get you to swallow their junk. now i get it. he wiped all his cum away and then took a pic so we'd all think he doesnt cum that much so when we blow him we'll think hes not gonna cum that much and then we wont make him pull out and then hell just cum buckets and say he doesnt know where it came from cause that usually doesnt happen and it must of been cause we're so fucking hot and how the fuck are you supposed to argue with that kind of logic? see. im on to you!!

p.s. who loves the bachelorette? this fag!! how can you not love a show where some lucky bitch gets to fuck 30 guys? well she doesnt get to fuck them all. but if they did a gay version you know that bitchlorette would totally fuck all the guys.

p.p.s. hope you dont mind that i borrowed your linking technique moji-poo but i always wanted to try it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Not everyone can blow their load up to their face! The lonely cum is the only part that made it that far unfortunately... :P

mac20 said...

Maybe Dickophile should lead by example, and share some of your own sticky pics. Since you're "always full of cum, whether i jerked off the night before or not," you must have plenty to spare. Or just give ab the camera during your next bukake party.

EM said...

Yeah, I want to see that famous ass your always on about! Or maybe it's not as hot as you say, and that's why we've never seen it?

You know they made a gay bachelorette a couple of years ago, I don't think it was aired though. Haven't seen it, but apparantly the contestants slept with each other and not so much with the bachelor. It was called "Boy meets boy", I think.

dickophile said...

trouble - see! i knew there was more cum! im on to you!

mac - not happening. i like my anonymity too much. which is why you're not invited to my next bukake party. sorry ;) so how about instead you send me pics.

em - the reason i havent shown you my ass is cause its so hot and so tight only a real man like ab can handle it. barely. besides ab hates my blog as it is. if i put pics of myself on here hed pop a blood vessel in his dick.

i remember boy meets boy. i didnt watch it either though. i think it was on bravo.

EM said...

Soooooo, no bum-bum then? And exactly what are you implying about my manliness?

Why does AB hate the blog? What's not to love about it??

So many question!!

dickophile said...

em - nope. no bum-bum. sorry.

im implying that if you dont have the balls to send me pics sober then you simply dont have the cojones to handle my perfectly pink ass. ;p

aside from the fact that im sharing my life not to mention his with perfect strangers? nothing. haha. im sure the only reason he hasnt out right told me to shut it down or at the very least stop mentioning him is cause ive kept it anonymous.

and so little time!