Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Loads

and once again i bring you some very hot photos that got me very hard.

model travis hanson.


there are a lot of things id like to do with travis on a rooftop.


get him out of this silly getup for starters.


better.


mmm. delicious. remember what i said about who i wanted to fuck me in my ass.....


oh god. its too much.


for those that loved the elliot tittensor video and wanted pics.


he is quite delicious.


and he knows it.


and that bulge is obscene. could you imagine what a threesome with him and his twin brother would be like?


the eyes are stunning.


some other model named thor knai.


perhaps my favorite pics of the night. his name is sylvain letellier and i believe he is a rugby player. i want him on top of me.


here's why. i wish tom brady would have the balls to pose like this. oh well. maybe he'll do those calvin klein ads.


i would love to get in bed with this guy.


i don't know what that is in his mouth but it should be my dick.


stop hiding your dick.


move your hand!


oh yeah. that's what daddy likes.


god its soooo big. now if we can just get him to pose hard and up my ass.


showing his hotness to a friend. the friend better back off.


the rest are here.



ballet dancer roberto bolle.



actor steven strait.




studs from make me a supermodel.

ronnie.





his lover ben.



and my lover perry.








my other lover casey. i sometimes thought he might be gay. but that was probably just my dick's wishful thinking.




model and actor mario maurer.





aussie gladiator jackson mullane.




ice skater brian joubert.






do i even need to introduce him?


model francis cadieux.





No comments: