Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two Videos That Are Sure To Give You A Sticky Keyboard

these first two are to add to the collection of marcus patrick vids.

the angle is off on this one but that's okay. the bulge in this clip is fucking amazing.



oh god. he plays gay pretty convincingly. could he? could he really? is there any possibility?



and this one provides perhaps the most fun 5 minutes of half naked boys can give a person. i discovered it over at ohlala mag. sooo hot. i want the one on the left....to fuck me while the other one invades my mouth with his dick. enjoy.



wwbd?

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Hey Tim, he's got a new commercial for Acura that's playing here in LA. When I saw it I thought of you! HAHA

dickophile said...

haha. if i were you i would not be thinking about me. i'd be thinking about what i'd do to him in the backseat of that acura.