Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sordid Lives

so one of you useless readers finally decided to help me out and give me some content. no sadly it wasn't a picture of some greek god's olympic sized cock (still holding out hope though). one of you sent me an email asking that i post this very hot screen cap from the trailer for this new show coming to logo this summer called sordid lives. he also wanted me to put up the trailer. and i am more than happy to do it both because i want to keep my readers happy and because i actually have been looking forward to this show myself. i don't really like the shows on logo. i prefer here. tho i sadly don't have here. actually im not sure if i have logo anymore either, but i might be able to find it online if someone is nice enough to upload it. anyway the show looks good and if this screen cap is anything to go by it looks like it will be featuring some hot sex scenes which i guess will make up for them butchering queer as folk and taking out all the good stuff. anyway, if any of my other readers would like to send me something as well please feel free to do so. enjoy the trailer. beverley leslie has returned!!!



wwbd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]ROFHnzjbil[/url] , MUubRrjMhNAldBAB , http://hhmgziigpu.com