Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In The Closet With Helmet Head: Heterosexual To Bisexual Part 2

and here it is. part 2 of helmet heads story. i hope you enjoy it. here's part 1 if you havent read it yet.

Heterosexual to Bisexual - Part 2

After seeing the air traffic controller there was no one in my life but a few one-night stands. My roommate and I did end up dating the same girl for a short time and none of us knew it till one night my roommate walked in the door to our apt with her. I was sitting there watching TV and looked up, and my roommate was introducing me to the girl I had seen the night before. She turned bright red, I started to laugh, and she bolted out the door. My RM looked at me and I told him to sit down. After a bunch of beer and exchanging notes we figured we both had been seeing her for over two weeks. She would break a date with me to see him and do the same to him. We both got a good laugh out of it along with getting drunk and never heard from her again.

Both my RM and I had become close friends with another girl who when we met her was engaged to my best friend who was going to college in Tenn. When she graduated (in Tenn.) she got a job working in S Fla and was going to move in with my best friend before (He graduated ahead of her and had already moved) they were married later that year. When she showed up in town he had (unbeknownst to me) moved in with another girl. We treated her like a sister and would go out together with her, work on her car for her; she would crash on our couch all the time. I remained friends with him and he said it was the biggest mistake of his life.

One night after the three of us had all been out and had too much to drink we had dropped her off at her place and headed home. Once home we both grabbed a glass of water and headed to bed to pass out. I had just got in bed when my RM called my name, I looked up he was standing at the door to my bedroom. He told me that he had been messing around with guys and wanted me to be one of the first people to know. I said ok and fell asleep. The next morning when we were having coffee, I looked at him and asked him if he told me he was gay the night before. He said yes. I told him if that is what he wants to do then go for it. We did set up a few ground rules for the apt that if either of us had a guest over we would make sure that any thing sexual was done in our rooms only so we did not make each other feel weird. This was my first exposure to someone that was gay, and I had no real problem with it. I met some of his dates from time to time but could not bring myself to go out to gay clubs with him. The friend we had that was a girl would go out with him, and I would still see my best friend but could not talk to him about my RM, he was a huge homophobe!

One day when I walked by my RM open door, I saw a gay magazine on the floor. I had an urge to look at it, and when I did I started to get hard. Over the next few months I would go into his room and swipe one of them, take it back to my room and JO. This was when I started to like guys. About six months after I started looking and JO to my RM mags the three of us had gone out one night, my RM, our “girlfriend” and myself. We got home and each of us went to our own rooms and couch. After a few min “the girlfriend” told me she wanted to sleep in my bed. I told her that I did not give up my bed to anyone; if she wanted to sleep in it she could but that I sleep in the nude (I have since 7th grade) she said OK got up and got in bed with me. The next morning she was in the kitchen getting coffee wearing my T-shirt form the night before and a pair of panties when my RM walked in to get a coup of coffee. He looked at her then looked at me and said “looks like someone had some fun last night”.

2 comments:

Alfred said...

Today i find dickpic have a sweet story with her girlfriend.How about your boyfriend or gay story pleace.

dickophile said...

dont have a boyfriend yet. but when i nab some hottie ill be sure to write about it and rub it in all your faces.