Thursday, July 31, 2008

is this goodbye?

the blog may disappear soon. school is quickly approaching and with me now out i have less and less need for this gay outlet. which is really what it was. but now when i see a hot guy i dont keep it bottled up inside. i just turn to rmgf and say i want him to fuck me. i want him to fuck me like hes never fucked anyone. i want him to throw me down and tie me up and use me for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. i dont care if i cum. i just want to feel his big juicy cock in my ass. and thats that. she doesnt flinch she doesnt shudder. she just says i want him to break my pussy in half. or something like that. for the first time i feel like i have someone i can tell the craziest stuff to and they wont care. and its not just the dirty sex stuff. its everything about being gay. everything i put on here. which was mostly dirty sex stuff. and its not just her. pretty much all of my friends have taken to me being gay and ask about it and a few even asked about setting me up with a someone before i met the guy that i may or may not be dating (we havent defined the relationship yet). so you see i dont really need the blog. add to that the fact that i barely find the time to write anymore and the fact that i have been trying to get a boyfriend be it the guy i am seeing or some other hunk and well something has to go. and the blog seems to be the thing.

4 comments:

null said...

so long as i will still get your dirty comments over on my blog. I'd have to say though, the entries about you and your rm and the rmgf are pretty great.

dickophile said...

as long as time permits it ill still be reading your blog and cumming on you. i mean on to you. or both. whatever. and if i ever get out to ny im so having my way with you. ill be on your dong like donkey kong. but yeah things with the rm and his gf have been really good. better than i had hoped.

Unknown said...

Is this the end of our love affair?! hahaha

dickophile said...

dont worry. ill still be going to your blog regularly. no one can make me cum like you can.