Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ugh. Men.

so this guy ive been spending my time with. there was some drama with him yesterday. in case i havent made it clear i am now officially living on my own. i moved out of the rents place and am now a full blown adult. well no not really. but still independence counts for something. even if they are paying for it. anyway roommate's gf and i have been watching big brother together and i invited the guy over to watch with us. roommate was off having dinner with his family who have been taking his absence even harder then my parents have taken mine if you can believe it. so it was just the three of us. and then i did it. rmgf and i started talking about how hot jessie is. and i kept salivating over him. and the guy said

guy: hes not that hot.
me: you're just jealous cause hes like a million times hotter than you are.

and then i went on watching the show not really realizing that the guy didnt speak another word till the show was over and he said he had to leave. he seemed upset but as usual i had no clue why cause i was being oblivious. i didnt want him to go so i tried to temp him with generation kill which he loves. he said hed watch it at home and left without even giving me a kiss goodbye. once he was gone

me: why is he being so bitchy?
rmgf: uh hello! you do not tell a guy another guy is hotter than him. its bad form. all men are pussies. you must treat them with care.
me: oh whatever. fuck him.
rmgf: if you keep this up thats not gonna happen.
me: fuck you.
rmgf: i dont do gay boys.

so at first i didnt care. really i think he was being way too sensitive. but then again i guess it didnt help that when he got to my place and gave me some roses he had bought i laughed at him. but in my defense it was only cause the last time i checked i had a dick not a vagina and buying flowers for a guy seems so.....well yeah gay. but anyway i kinda missed him so i called. and the bitch ignored me. so finally i sent him a text saying i was sorry and that he was a gazillion times hotter than that rat face jessie. he promptly called me back and after a couple more apologies and just general stroking of his ego i convinced him to come over to watch generation hot boys killing people. he came over and then ended up falling asleep in my bed. this morning i got him to take out my trash. the moral of the story? all men are pussies and this ones my bitch.

4 comments:

semistraight said...

After disastrous experiences with both girls & guys I can only tell you: be careful about apologizing for negligible things. Sure the stuff you said/did might have been a little rough, but then again no reason to stop talking.
You don't want to be walking on egg shells everytime you see him.

dickophile said...

trust me i dont plan to make a habit of it.

Unknown said...

hahaha ew. I wouldn't have apologized. He'd just have to get over it.

What is he gonna do the next time it happens? And it WILL happen, because I'm sure you can name at least 20 people on television that you think are hotter than he is lol

<3

dickophile said...

mojo - haha thats true. hunter, chace, ed, penn... need i go on? but dont get me wrong he is pretty fucking hot himself. its just, well, ever since i saw those naked pics of jessie i've been in love.