Saturday, July 19, 2008

In The Closet With Helmet Head: Heterosexual To Bisexual Part 3

here you go! part 3 of helmet head's autobiography. if you haven't yet go check out part 1 and part 2.

Heterosexual to Bisexual - Part 3

I will start off by saying that I was the perfect gentleman when she got in bed. However about ten minutes after she was in bed with me laying on my side with my back to her, I felt a her hand sliding over my ass and around my waist till she found my rapidly hardening cock. At that point the gentleman in me left and the stud came out, I no longer recall how long or how many times we fucked that night I just remember being very tired the next morning. That night was the end of me looking around for pussy, she became my girlfriend, we each had keys to each others apt, and it was not uncommon for me to come home from work (I was working a swing shift at the time) and find her in my bed. I would also go to her place after work, take all my clothes off put them in the washer, take a shower and get in bed with her. Get up in the morning put them in the dryer get dressed and go back to work. I still had the same RM and the three of us still went out together. During this time I was not looking at my RM gay mags anymore, I would still look at guys and undress them with my eyes, but I was getting enough sex in my life that it was just a thought in the back of my head. My girlfriend and I started to talk about moving in together and my RM was cool with that and said if I moved out he knew some one that would move in with him. It was about two weeks after we started to talk about moving in together that I got a phone call with a job offer that I just could not pass up. The job was in Seattle and I was living in Ft. Lauderdale (3842 miles if you drive by the way) I made up my mind and took the job without telling my girlfriend. When I did tell her, I told her that she was welcome to move with me. She said she would have to think about it. Two weeks later I stopped at her apt with the loaded rental truck to spend the night with her before heading out the next morning. She kept telling me she had not made up her mind. As I walked out the door in the morning she told me that she was going to move west with me, and that the movers were picking up her stuff in three weeks. Now jump ahead 20 years and we have now been married for almost 15 years with no kids (we decided not to have any). My duties at my job have changed some and I now have access to the Internet at work all day. There is an old wife’s tail that goes something like this “When you get married put a jar on your dresser, every time you have sex the first two years put a penny in it, starting the third year take a penny out every time you have sex. That number of pennies in the jar at the end of the year will be the number of times you will have sex with your partner the rest of your life.” So what that means is at least for me I am doing good to get sex more than once a month. The problem is at my age (mid 40’s) I still have the urge to JO just about every day.

3 comments:

dccised said...

how can a bi guy be satisfied marrying a woman. somehow i get the feeling he's not 100% in love with her. this story confuses me and makes me sad.

semistraight said...

If you can't talk openly about any topic (and especially any issues concerning your sex life) with your partner, that's guaranteed to be a big problem.
Let's see how this story continues.

dickophile said...

ill be posting the last part of the story soon. so you dont have too long to see how it ends.