Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And I'm Out

earlier today. shopping with my parents. see this gorgeous guy. think hes staring at me. realize if he were to come up and start hitting on me i would probably shoot him down since im a closeted homo. im tired of it all. and i want a boyfriend. and i dont care if it sends them to an early grave cause i inherit everything anyway so im good. turn to mother and father. im gay. mother and father exchange look. we know. fuckin 'ell!!! and to think i thought i was a master at deception and erasing my browser history. i was wrong. anyway luckily for me they went through the stages of grief already so there was no drama. just the we love you, we except you, we're trying to have another baby so you can do whatever you like. the family line will live on. unluckily for me mother wants to set me up with this very sweet young man she knows. shit. i should have stayed in the closet. oh and the hot guy? he didnt hit on me or anything. now i just have to tell my soon-to-be roommate. if he knows im going to be really pissed cause i always prided myself on being a sneaky sob. fuck you. oh and i have a very special post coming probably tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your coming-out, and maybe you roommate does know and you will become more then just roommates.

dickophile said...

haha. doubt it. his girlfriend might know though. she always looks at me funny if i say a girl is hot.