Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Ready Now

okay. im ready to talk about it. so if you've watched it as many times as i have you noticed we didnt see his full ass. they stopped just short of the end of his gorgeous delicious looking ass. the ass i love so much and have been waiting to see for the longest. why did they stop just short? why not show the whole thing? why? well in my fantasy its cause hes got huge balls. these huge big delectable low hanging balls. they hang so low that if they had gone down any further we would have seen them. and that is no good i guess. so what do you think. why didnt we get his full ass?

p.s. the guy im sort of seeing doesnt really watch weeds. so when i was over at his place earlier (he called me and i was driving by so he told me to come over) i told him about the episode. and how hunter parish finally got his ass out. but instead of saying i wanted him to fuck me cause we know how he would have reacted, i said he was really fucking hot but followed it up with i wish i had his body so i would come off as jealous not lustful. well then he said im sure your ass is much better than his. swoon. i lust this guy. even if he only said it cause he hasnt seen hunters ass yet. anyway i also mentioned the spanking scene cause i thought it was hilarious and fucking hot. and guess what he did. guess. he threw me over his knee and started spanking me. i loved it. funny and kinky. perfect for me. good fucks.

No comments: