Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Helmet Head Cumshot

doesn't look like we'll be getting couples pics at the moment. guess i have to wait a bit longer to see my dream cum to life. in the meantime helmet head sent us these hot pics which tell a little story.

first his cock is asleep in its shell. like a turtle.



then it comes out to play.



and then he cums. actually i think this is our first cum shot pic. anyone want to help hh clean that up?



and then he rolls back up and goes to sleep satisfied. again, there seems to be a bit of cum left. now get on your knees and clean it up.



hope you're as satisfied as he is. thank hh for the pics in the comments. good fucks.

p.s. thanks for voting in the new poll.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice :)

dickophile said...

you like that huh? me too. tell me, what would you do to him?

Anonymous said...

I would lick it clean then take it deep till he came again.

dickophile said...

really? tell me, are you very flexible?

Volker said...

I'd say real nice too and would do him too! - Volker

dickophile said...

im sure he'll be happy to hear that volker!