Thursday, May 8, 2008

Do You Guys Like Me All Of A Sudden?

so in addition to all my old standbys like dit and anony and bruce and maybe even bobby? (you still out there buddy? i miss my daily bobby fix) we now have some new commenters. and they are christopherc and anonymous (a new one. though he's not anonymous cause thats his name. well not his real name but he's not some guy that clicked the anonymous box. his blogger name is actually anonymous. on here though we'll call him tna aka the new anonymous) and then there is mac20 who i assume followed me over from rj danver's blog where i like to comment (go vote for him!!!!!). its kinda freaking me out having all these new people. a good freak out though. buts its weird cause they all showed up around the same time. anyway im hoping these guys stick around. but in addition to the comments i also got some pics!!!!!! both from christopherc who sent his a few days ago and some new guy. so im working on christophers now and the other guy will be up soon too. so look out for those. we finally have some new dick pics!!!!!! good fucks.

3 comments:

dickophile said...

yay a new reader! welcome to the party dane!

mac20 said...

All of a sudden? No, you've been horny, manic, and adorable for months. And I was already reading your "insightful" posts before I saw your comments on RJ's blog. (Vote! Vote! Vote!)

Just tell Mac, what kind of cocks are the best to get you real hard and sticky? (Or is that a silly question?) And I'll be glad to send you a few of the hottest pics I have.

dickophile said...

horny, manic, and adorable. that seems to sum me up pretty nicely.

im always up for some new pics. lets see. well, you've been reading the blog so you know my taste in men is all over the map. my taste in cocks is pretty much the same. i like the big ones sma....not so big ones and i don't mind if its uncut as long as it looks good. my one weakness though is big balls. really big and low hanging is a plus. so, does that help?