Thursday, May 29, 2008

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

oh my god! i love gossip girl. that crazy bitch just totally leaked pictures of nate and chuck! i guess they really are friends again! no wait. gossip girl is a fictional character on a fictional show. or is she? dun dun dun!! anyway real or not some how a whole bunch of photos of chace crawford and ed westwick have leaked that show them in various drunken states doing various things. one of them even kisses a boy! well its ed so dont get too excited. though i have to say if i can never have chace i would totally settle for ed just so i could hear him whisper "im chuck bass" into my ear every night. oh my ass is twitching at the thought! anyway the photobucket is here but just in case they get sober long enough to realize whats going on and delete it or something you can see some of the images here at gawker. this one is my fave! why? cause he looks so drunk there that i think if i had sauntered up to him i just might have been able to have my way with him. look at him. you really think he'd notice if i took that cigarette out and stuck something else in there? good fucks!

5 comments:

mac20 said...

Would you really take advantage of poor drunk Chace like that? I bet you could make HIS purdy ass twitch. And Chace could pretend he was too drunk to realize how big a smile you put on his face.

dickophile said...

first, yes i soooo would. second, no i couldnt. in my dreams his ass doesnt twitch. he's all butch top. he throws me down and takes what he wants. a stretch maybe but so is the fact that he'd ever touch me other than to push me off. third, you have now idea how big a smile i'd put on his face. i'd gulp his cock down in one swallow like it was a cum flavored lollipop. and last thank you for indulging me in my little crawford flavored fantasy as everyone else seems to ignore my gossip girl related posts and pretends they dont exist.

so do you watch the show by the way? its sooo good. like cum wrapped in a ten inch dick and stuck on chace then shipped to my place free of charge.

mac20 said...

No, I don't follow the show. Adolescent catfights don't interest me, but I know watching impossibly pretty people can always be entertaining.

I'm glad to indulge your hard-on for the Gossip Boys. You sound like an excellent servicing bottom. Who are the other men on TV that you'd like to drain? Or are you only hot for those CW twinks?

Anonymous Blogger said...

haha, how did u find those photos. amazing.

dickophile said...

mac - sooo many men. don't even know where to start. though in keeping with the theme of my next post i'd love to do some naughty stuff with matthew fox. but only if chace is okay with it because he is my one true love.

anonymous - i found them at this chace crawford fan site i like to go to cause they always post pictures of him. and yes they are amazing. drunk chace is like an easily manipulated wet dream cum true.