Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Why Can't You All Be Like This?

every once in a while i get a comment or something that is so wonderful it deserves its own post. this is one of those times. here is a comment i received on the gob post below.

christopherc

I love your ending line..."Good night and good fucks" I need one of each! I've rapidly become addicted to your postings due to the wnderful combination of thoughts and stimulating images.

Thank you for taking he time to put these posts together.

-C

christopher, you're my newest favorite. the rest of you? fuck off and leave me and christopher to our thoughts and stimulating images cause he's the only one that gets it. well, okay. that's not fair. a few others get it too but he's the only one that has put it so eloquently. so you can stay. but still. be more like christopher. good day and good fucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I appreciate the plug and compliment! I'm even more pleased I sent you that image before you cited my comment and blog here!

;-0

Happy fucks back at you stud.

-C