Friday, May 2, 2008

People Need To Fuck Off

so nothing special seems to happen today except for when i see this hottie. im leaving the store and i pass this gorgeous guy. kind of a pretty boy. gorgeous, young, amazing bod begging to be ravaged. but at the same time he has this edge. this demeanor. this don't fuck with me sort of thing going on. but it was subtle. if you were farther away you may not have noticed it but up close i saw it. i saw it in his eyes. and i wanted him. i wanted him to throw me down with the pretty and the edge and take me. but he didn't. cause he was probably straight. cause they all are. i don't know why but they just are. life's not fair like that. anyway he went in the store and i went the other way thinking about him. wondering if he might be in the army or something cause even though his hair was grown out a little it looked like it was a buzz cut not to long ago. hmm. so because he was hot and because in my head he was this take no prisoners fuck you silly soldier boy he was all i could think about. he was in the fiber of my being. until i saw something else pretty and shiny and forgot all about him. :)

then at another store i am remined that people are stupid. people get on my nerves. they need to shut the fuck up. they need to stop saying stupid things. just cause im nice to you doesn't mean i like you. it means my mother raised me to be nice. meanwhile im thinking about bitch slapping you from here to the other end of the store. that's why im smiling. not cause im happy to talk to you. but because in my mind you've just slammed into the wall screaming in pain. okay maybe im being rude. you can't help yourself. maybe next time you wont say something that sets that dark place in my head off thinking of all the different ways i want to hurt you. then again. maybe not.

listening to this though makes me less cranky.



good fucks.

No comments: