Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update On The Couples Pics

so first things first. helmet head was the guy that was supposed to be sending the couples pics. i assume you guys didn't figure that out. if you did you didn't tell me. however things fell through. his fuck buddy is missing in action. don't feel too bad for him though, he got a little manhunt consolation prize. anyway he did take some solo pics that he will be sending and im looking forward to those. he also said he's trying to find a backup fb to play with that he thinks will be okay with posting the pics on here. so maybe we'll still get some couples pics. i'll keep you posted. in the meantime im working on a couple of posts. one of which has some stuff you guys sent me. including a hilarious story about an old man and his wife. so there is that couple to look forward to! good fucks.

5 comments:

Volker said...

I kind of figured it might be "helmet head" but didn;t want to give away the suspense! It'll all work out in the end though. - Volker

Anonymous Blogger said...

can't waittt.

dickophile said...

hali - how'd you figure that out? did you follow my clue or something else gave it away?

anony - neither can i!

Volker said...

I use my intuition, or gut feeling, in life's interactions a lot! So, I follow what you said and then feel for the answer, if you know what I mean. It's also very useful when there is not a lot of information to go on. - Volker

dickophile said...

hali - glad someone figured it out!