Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More On The Breeders Pretending To Be Fags Pretending To Be Breeders

yes im obsessed.

so here we have mojis kurt talking about his various hetero sexcapades.



and here is my honey aj talking about pussies and dicks and taking it up the ass.



but whats most interesting is this article. particularly this:

As a self proclaimed “straight” man, you might think he would keep his work a secret from friends and family. “I have been completely open and honest with my friends and family about my work and there have been no negatives. Although I say I am straight, I really don’t think there’s a name for what I truly am. Besides, I find labels pointless.” When asked what his biggest turn on is, he said, “I am really turned on by people that are sexually open minded.”


and after reading this i remembered that on his myspace, which is now missing, he said something similar about being open to love or some other nonsense. now i will defer to moji on this one since i dont pay too much attention to mr wild but from what i can tell hes never tried to pretend hes open to being with a guy and has always been honest about the wife and kids. aj on the other hand is straight on tyra, but when talking to gays and his fans says hes open. or at least his ass is. so which is the truth? did he feel too threatened on tyra to admit he doesnt think theres a name for what he is? *cough*bi*cough* like ive said before i dont care where they like to stick they're cocks off camera as long as they're honest. but is he being honest? hmm........discuss.

p.s. speaking of gay for pay heres reese rideout being yummy.






2 comments:

Ryan said...

I think if a hot guy like that was creeping under my stall I'd hand him a little more than some toilet paper.

dickophile said...

only a little more?