Saturday, January 10, 2009

60 Percent Of Voters Found The New Doctor Fuckable

so the matt smith hotness poll is closed. we had 10 votes. 4 were not aroused but 6 found him hot. so the decision has been made. if i ever see matty boy walking around alone some dark dreary night i will kidnap him and take him back to my lair and make dirty love to him. i will take his sonic screwdriver into my tard-ass and ride him so hard and so fast his cum will explode out of his cock like the earth exploded in that one episode.

anyway heres the new doctor finally getting to fuck rose.



well now im horny so im gonna go play doctor who with my boyfriend.

2 comments:

mac20 said...

I want to be part of a Tardis Sandwich with Matt Boy and Captain Jack. They would be the bread, of course.

dickophile said...

Mac - versatile are we? i love jack but i think i want a doctor hot dog with christopher eccleston and matty. i say hot dog because my ass would be the buns with two wieners in it. jack can nurse my ass back to health when they're done with.