Saturday, January 24, 2009

These Are The Things Currently Giving Me A Boner

the most beautiful man on the face of the fucking planet. this is the sexiest thing ever. im making ab do this for me.


i love brennan. hes just. i love him. hes so big and hunky. i want them to stop making fun of him. stupid queeny bitches.



he's so big. i want him to take me. i wan him to bend me over his enormous knees and spank me. i want him to force me on my knees and lick that beautiful bulge.



em asked for a review of this. so is it a must see? no. but its a jerk off vid so what do you expect? masturbation is kinda dull to watch. when two guys wanna get off together do they watch each other wank? no they blow each or play hide the sausage. but i still think that watching him fuck some bitch nice and hard will be a site to see.

so i will soon be watching skins and of course giving you guys one of my skins reviews accompanied by hot pics. this will most likely happen over the weekend. im going to wake ab up with a little sucky sucky so we can fucky fucky. my ass is bored and needs something to do. fuck something.

2 comments:

d said...

i dind't really get the 2nd youtube video. but i guess that's just strictly eye candy with no content. haha.

dickophile said...

then you did get it!