Wednesday, March 12, 2008

70 Pics Is A Lot Of Fucking Pics

so here is another pic post where i have gone above and beyond in an effort to give the best orgasms ever.

to start us off is my newest obsession marcus patrick. i dont know why but this guy just does something to me. and my dick.


look at him. he wants me.


sorry buddy. my dick belongs to tim.


oh god. i think im gonna blow.


how can you be this close to him and not grab his dick? no. you go for a fucking high five. idiot!


someone looks like they need to be played with.


i dont know what hes doing here.


i just want lick him. and cum on him. and then lick him again. and then sit on his face. and fall asleep with his dick in my ass and all sorts of other things.


here's alan ritchson. god look at that bulge. he can have my ass when marcus is done.
'

he's just so cute.


needs to cut his hair though.


and drop his pants. if he were mine there'd be a no pants rule.


cause if im gonna have to endure this haircut im gonna need a constant reminder of why.


he's sad cause i said i wont fuck him till he cuts his hair.

some model named diego querzoli. he's a brazilian and that means we are predisposed to love him.


pretty colors.


he doesnt know that the bottle is full of my cum.


hes got his fuck me eyes out.


mmmm.


i just want to cum all over him.

another model named florian dourdila. this ones french. love the french. why haven't you guys sent me any pics by the way?


yeah i want to fuck you too.


how do i get into tim's pants? ask silly!


haha. i should have thought of that.

link

there's more hot stuff after the jump. frix out!

this model is an american named james ellis.


i want one.


i want a lot of him.


hes waiting to fuck me.


you dont look good in underwear. take em off.


mmmm. i cant take much more of this.


what did i say about wearing underwear?


same goes for speedos.


uh! when will he learn?


of course ill give you a blow job.

william levy. his occupation is to fuck me.


look at him. sooo hot. why cant everyone look like this?


i want to fuck him sooo bad.


oh god what he does to me!


okay over him now. thats why hes so sad. i just dumped him.

some caps from a french gay film called come undone. that is of course a typo. its supposed to be cum on me.


sexy french.


sexy french dick.


god i want to get fucked.


sex on a beach.


more of the same film.


thats it. im going to france.


and now some caps from eating out 2. saw one last night and it was great except for the fact that the frontal scenes were cut out. they left the cursing in but took out the nudity. morons. anyway i dont know what the plot of this film is but i dont care.

here's why.


lower you idiots!


thats it. thats what daddy likes.


can i suck it?


now the back. can i lick it?


here's another cute guy from the film.

lucky bitch.

gues these two get up to some fun.


a lot of fun.


someone is enjoying themselves.


that was good but tim could have done better.


some of the cast somewhere.

can i touch it too?


i think i want both of them.


and now some of the films star marco dapper.


sexy mother fucker.


you know where you can put that finger.


something to grab onto when he fucks me.


love this guy.


stick my dick? love to.


why must men insist on wearing pants?


off with those too.


looks like the cat that ate the cum.


you better have enjoyed this cause i went above and beyond. so tell me how much you love me and dont forget to vote in the poll.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Hey Tim,

Marcus Patrick is beautiful and that dick is at least 10 inches. He's kind of an ass though and won't let guys touch, trust me I've tried!! Those shots are from when he danced at Micky's in Weho. Gawd I miss that place, hope it re-opens soon. Thanks for the memories!!

dickophile said...

glad to oblige! tell me did you by chance ever happen to see him run off with one of his clients for some um...private time? please tell me theres some sliver of hope hes gay.